Room Rates for 2024
- Single room from € 83,00
- Double room from € 122,00
- Double room for single occupancy from € 93,00
- Comfort-double room from € 132,00
- Comfort-double room for single occupancy from € 103,00
- Extra bed up to the age of 10 years € 22,00
- Extra bed from 11 years up € 40,00
(Prices stated are per room/night incl. breakfast)
Our hotel rooms have been awarded 3 stars according to the German Hotel & Hospitality Association (DEHOGA)!
All our rooms are non-smoking, have sound-insulated windows, writing desk, seating area, shower/WC, hairdryer, flat-screen TV, radio and alarm. Allergy free rooms are also available.
The size of the bed is 0,90m x 2.00m/1,80m x 2.00m
In the spacious comfort-rooms is an extra living room area with a comfortable seating space to watch TV, or to read and just relax…
Sufficient free parking available, a shelter for bicycles and motorbikes, free WLAN.
A complimentary bottle of mineral water from Isny, awaits you in your room on arrival
• Baby bed on request, free of charge
• A garage is available for an extra charge of € 10,00 /day
• A hotel safe is available
• Cooled drinks available in the hotel
Check-out by 10.30 a.m.
Check-in from 13.00 p.m.
Our reception has the same opening times as our restaurant. If you will be arriving outside of these times, or late in the evening, please let us know in advance so that we can greet you on arrival.
If you are arriving on our day off, after 6.00 p.m. then we would appreciate you contacting us!
When you book your accommodation on our homepage,
or per telephone, or per email
you will always receive our lowest rate!
General terms and conditions for hotel accommodation contracts
- It should be noted that the customer when booking an accommodation is bound by contract as stated by German law when made by oral proceedings, personally or via telephone, in writing, via post or online per email etc. There are no withdrawal rights of contract, instead the terms conditions of contract, as stated by German law apply.
- By booking the customer makes the facility a binding offer for the conclusion of an Accommodation Contract, regardless of duration.
- The host is legally bound to supply the reserved accommodation, if this is not the case the host shall be obliged to compensate the guest.
- a) Insofar as the hotel and customer have agreed upon a date for a cost-free withdrawal from the contract, the customer may withdraw from the contract up to that date without incurring payment or damage compensation claims by the hotel. The customer’s right of withdrawal shall expire, if he does not exercise his right of withdrawal vis-à-vis the hotel by the agreed date.
In the event of withdrawal by the customer or non-arrival, the host is entitled to compensation of the agreed price for the booked accommodation including meals and other services. In this case the guest is obligated to pay:
b) 80% of the price of the booked hotel room if you have booked bed and breakfast
70% of the price of the booked hotel room if you have booked half-board.
It goes without saying that we will try our up most to rent out any cancelled accommodation.